A programmable electro-medical system including:
* Hardware: USB plug and ready to use hardware device including an electronic box, a reusable SpO2 sensor and cables
* Software: installed on a computer.
- The Pulse Oximeter displays SpO2%, pulse value and the vertical scale of the chart momentum. The photoelectric plethysmograph or Digital Pulse Analysis (DPA) analyzes the pulse waveform provided by the oximeter.
- HRV (the variability of the heart rhythm) evaluates the variation of the heart rate, both in the time domain (statistical methods) as well as in the frequency domain (spectral analysis). Each QRS complex is detected and the so-called normal-to-normal (NN), or rhythm-to-rhythm (RR) intervals between adjacent QRS complexes resulting from the sinus node depolarization.
* The monitoring of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2%) and pulse rate are recorded.
* The pulse waveform (photoelectric plethysmography or PP) is analysed by the oximeter. The system provides mathematical analyzes of the input waveform of the oximeter, the oxygen distribution, hemodynamic and cardiac output indicators.
* The basis of the intervals of the rhythms of NN and RR in the heart rhythm, both are analyzed in the time domain and in the frequency domain. The system provides mathematical analysis of the time variability of the heart rate and the activity level of the autonomic nervous system.
The software provides a visual alarm to the values of the heart rate and / or SpO2 percentage from the normal values, and for the poor transmission of the quality signal. The data is stored in a backup system on your PC. The device is used for persons over 17 years old. This Oximeter is intended to be used in a high-speed control (2 or 5 minutes). The device is not intended for life support and continued supervision (monitoring). The system should be used by a clinician.