Health Care Software Solution (HCSS)
HCSS is statistical software to analyze the data provided and gives:
- The score of homeostasis:
The score is the potential of the homeostasis adaptive-or responsiveness of a patient.
- It depends first and foremost on genetic data.
- It could be affected by lifestyle, disorders, diseases, current treatment or environmental factors.
- It decreases with age.
- It should be considered before any kind of treatment plan, and in follow-up.
- The result of the investigation:
- Disease-screening scores of: thyroid function, insulin resistance, beta function, metabolic syndrome, chronic hepatitis, prostate cancer, depression, ADHD with children (learning disabilities) investigations of dyslipidemia CHD and heart failure.
- The biochemical score of the study: post physiological indicators opposite laboratory tests.
- Helps with the therapeutic follow-ups at the treatment plan:
- Follow-up indicators of the drug policy (thyroid hormone, beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, and SSRI treatments)
- Follow-up of the physiological indicators of biochemical substances
- Indications Hypertension (CO, large, small and peripheral artery stiffness) and diabetes (insulin resistance and beta feature)
- Helps to involve your patient in visualitsation his health with a 3D modeling in accordance with the examination scores.
- Application Chiropractor and Neural Network (ANS, the living tissue, and spinal segmental innervation).