A combination of 2 biosensor technologies with 5 properties and analysis of the signal processing that is managed by software.
Bio impedance biosensor - features:
- The Bio impedance in the bipolar sensor (IM sensor) evaluates the segmental conductivity of the human body with low frequencies through 6 tangible electrodes. The analysis of the signal processing of the measurement supplies estimated parameters concerning the oxygen consumption of the tissues, the ion density of the Chloride in the interstitial fluid and the morphology of the interstitial fluid.
- The Bio impedance via the Tetra polar method (BIA sensor) evaluates the resistance and the reactance of the human body. A single frequency (50KHz) is used via four tactile pads, to estimate the parameters of body composition (total water balance, lean mass, fat mass). This by estimating predictive equations such as those generally described in peer reviews.
Biosensor of spectrophotometry - features:
- The Pulse Oximeter (SpO2 sensor) indicates SpO2%, the pulse value and the vertical scale of the graphics boost.
- The photo-electric plethysmograph or Digital Pulse Analysis (DPA sensor) is the analysis of the signal processing of the pulse waveform which is provided by the oximeter. The mathematical analysis provides indicators to assess cardiovascular function and hemodynamic indicators of the blood pressure measurement.
- The Heart Rate Variability (HRV sensor), both in the time domain (statistical methods) as well as on the frequency domain (spectral analysis). Each QRS complex is detected, and so-called normal-to-normal (NN), or rhythm-to-rhythm (RR) intervals between adjacent QRS complexes are the result of the depolarization of the sinus node. The analysis of the signal processing of the measurement will provide indicators in order to estimate the activity of the ANS (Autonomic Nervous System).
- Displaying of Spo 2%
- Analysing of the basic rhythms of the NN intervals or RR in the heart rate variability (HRV), both in the time domain and in the frequency domain. It provides mathematical analyzes of the input of the depolarization of the sinus node and ANS activity indicators.
- The analysis of the pulse waveform by photo-electric plethysmography (PP), the second derivative of photo-electric plethysmography and pulse rate. It provides mathematical analyzes of the input of the measurement of SpO2% and hemodynamic indicators.
- Analyzing the galvanic skin responses (IM). It provides mathematical analyzes of the bioimpedance measurement and the conditions of the living tissue.
- The display of the estimated parameters of the body composition (BIA).
BIA is intended for children over 7 years.
IM is used for children (over 5 years) and adult patients.
HRV and DPA are used for adult patients (over 17 years).
The system is used by therapists.